Sublime Spirit Sublime Spirit

I can see why you are so proud of this. This actually has an air of Lockyn and Pandaeyes to it. I really enjoy this. Though I have to say, you do use a sort of violin sound, and it doesn't sound great to me, but it wasn't bad. This is a great track, again, keep it up my man :)

-Meltdown- -Meltdown-

Geiger counter is amazing. This is a very unique track. You don't often see a track that is as long as this, but this is one of the most unique tracks I have heard in a while. It just screams WaterFlame. The style is just always there. Very well done Chris. 5/5

Waterflame responds:

Awesome, Thank you!

-Combo Breaker Japan- -Combo Breaker Japan-

Very much a Japan inspired song. Breakbeat mixed with Orchestral is a very creative idea. It actually almost sounds like something F-777 would have made when he made his Japan inspired tracks. Well made, very catchy

Overload Overload

YES! OMG YES!! THIS IS HOW YOU DUBSTEP!!! This is amazing. I love the drop. The drop is just amazing, other than sounding a little empty. Well done dude :) 4.5/5

Madness guitarification Madness guitarification

Well, it's a thing. I don't have many issues with it. It's great paced. Nice beat, and awesome pick up. BUT! I hear FL Presets (Not that that's a bad thing), I use FL myself, and have become well versed in the presets, I just hear them is all.

Overall, not bad at all. 4/5

-AlphaStorm73-

Virtual Virtual

Personally I like this style. It's the sort of NightKILLA-Xtrullor hybrid that I love. It's brilliant. Keep it up my dude.

-Can't Sleep- -Can't Sleep-

As usual, epic. I like this. It luls you, and it actually made me feel drowsy. Kinda makes you wonder, "were you unable to sleep?" (And I mean you as in everyone). It's very nice. I like it a lot. 5/5

Waterflame responds:

Thanks :)

Fractured [Instrumental] Fractured [Instrumental]

You know when I clicked on this, I expected a cover of Fracture by NK, but I was surprised to hear some metal. It's really cool, making me want to listen to the original. Very neat. I like it. 4.5/5

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for listening! :)

Scorpion Scorpion

Actually, that's dubstep. So you made what you set out to do. This was really good. The bass in the drop was an interesting thing to use. It fit really well together. The second half of the second drop was my favorite part. Keep it up. 5/5

endK - Synthetic endK - Synthetic

I like this. Great synth choice, I love the legato-y synths. It's very energetic, and very cool. My one problem: The snare through most of the song sounds like the basic snare preset in FL, but that doesn't detract to much from the song. You have the sort of flow of WaterFlame so that's a huge plus, the chords sound kinda like the chords in Endgame. 4.5/5 keep it up.

endKashika responds:

Hey!
Thanks for all the compliments!
Yea, snare sounds generic, but it was on purpose.
Felt it would be weird if it's more clean and 'realistic' in this type of song.
Maybe it wouldn't, who knows. :D